- 1 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- For Icing:
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 1) Preheat Oven to 350F
- 2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- 3) Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- 4) Beat in cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 5) Spread batter into a greased 16x8 inch pan (larger will work, just bake for a shorter period) and bake 30-40 minutes
- 6) With 10-15 minutes of baking left, make the icing.
- 7) Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix in cocoa powder, honey, vanilla extract, and sugar
- 8) Keep the icing warm until the brownies are done baking and then imnathan/mediately pour and spread the icing onto the brownies